COACHING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Your Home
Employee Type: Part Time/Full Time
Job Type: Sales
Experience: At least 2-3 years proven sales experience.
To market and enroll prospects into our Coaching Program via telephone/skype.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential role of a coaching sales representative is to be calling out to clients within the Fempress Media database to perform a coaching strategy session. Your role will be to consistently meet and exceed agreed upon monthly coaching enrollment goals.
This position is a virtual sales position; you will work from a home office and have the freedom to implement the pre-agreed upon sales objectives.
Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualified leads and sell coaching as well as other products and services of Fempress Media.
Build and maintain customer relationships.
- A minimum of 2-3 years recent sales experience
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Training/Mentoring experience
- Presentation/coaching skills.
- Fluent in german (must) and english (preferable)
- You will need acceptable modern computer skills and be expected to follow all company policies and procedures.
- You will need the ability to build rapport and be able to correspond with people from all over the world. This position calls for the ability to effectively communicate with all types of people.
- The ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- The ability to work from your home.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fempress Media is dedicated to all women with ambitions and Female Entrepreneurs with the drive to make their world to a better place. We support women from all around the world with Lifecoaching and help them to become published authors. Furthermore Fempress Media is the home of Mrs Globalicious, an online magazine for Female Entrepreneurs (www.mrsglobalicious.com). Our company is based and founded in the Southwest of Germany but our team works remotely from Los Angeles, California.